Andie was founded to take the struggle out of swim shopping and make discovering the perfect suit delightfully simple. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the DTC space, we're making waves in a previously stagnant industry. We're a small team doing big things in the heart of New York City's Garment District — and we're just getting started!
We are currently hiring a Digital Graphic Designer to join our team!
WHO YOU ARE:
You are energetic, positive and excited about being part of a leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) business. You are proud to create the images and messaging that introduce women to our brand and communicate clearly that they are welcome here. You have impeccable digital design sensibility and take joy in exploring typography, layout, and color.
You will be responsible for any visual assets needed for all campaigns across email, banner ads, SMS and direct mail, as well as other special projects. Day-to-day, you will absorb learnings from our marketing team and respond quickly to create a range of assets for them to use. You will work closely with the creative director and the brand team to create all necessary assets. This is a full-time, contract-to-hire position.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate all brand and marketing creative collateral (website, email, marketing assets, social media, special projects, etc)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on brand and email marketing and social content strategy
- Manage product imagery for web catalog (selects, uploading, editing/retouching)
- Maintain brand consistency and design standards
- Support the Creative Director on product shoots
- Create design comps for any special web projects (site enhancements) and assist with site maintenance
- Digest marketing learnings and feedback to optimize designs and turn around edits quickly
- 1-3 years of experience either with an in-house creative team or agency
- Expert mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Some knowledge of: Sketch/Figma, After Effects and Premiere
- Solid understanding of cross browser/device compatibility and usability for web, and of the constraints and capabilities of web technologies
- Strong conceptual thinker who can create compelling content
- Able to handle multiple projects and know where to prioritize
- Attention to detail – you can catch a typo or an extra space a mile away
- Strong sense of typography, hierarchy, and the grid system
- Deep understanding of major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) as well as smaller and emerging platforms
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across disciplines
- Understanding of the Andie brand and core values
- The drive to continually improve creatively and to actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence, and accountability
- Klaviyo platform and SMS experience a plus
- Prior experience working with ecommerce brand(s)
- Experience in both digital and print mediums
- HTML understanding preferred; illustration and/or video editing knowledge is a plus
Please send resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio or website to email@example.com