WHO WE ARE:
We are Andie, one of the fastest growing digitally native swimwear brands. Andie was founded to make discovering the perfect swimsuit delightfully simple. We are a small team that is doing big things in the heart of the garment district in NYC.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are energetic, positive and excited about being part of a leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) business. The Production and Merchandising Assistant will primarily support the Merchandising Manager in the development and execution of the product strategy and assortment for Andie. You are responsible for managing the production calendar, ensuring on time product deliveries, communicating all product related information to cross functional teams, and creating and maintaining a seasonal line list. You will work closely with creative and marketing teams to assist with new product launches, website merchandising, key style investments, and sample delivery. You will play an integral role in all aspects of the production and merchandising process at Andie from initial design concept to finished goods.
Role & Responsibilities
• Manage seasonal product development tracker and production calendar
• Facilitate and track production submit approvals
• Maintain and update tech packs with component information
• Attend all fittings and track production fit approval status
• Assist manager in tracking shipments of production orders to maintain on time delivery
• Support manager with any product quality control issues and next steps
• Communicate with all cross-functional teams on deliveries of new product (as well as inform of any production issues or product delays)
• Manage purchase order process: generate and set up SKUs, create purchase orders, submit to vendor
• Create seasonal and core linesheets based on future product assortment
• Update and manage cost sheet and style master
• Manage sample request, receiving process, and organization
• Assist with website onboarding for all new SKUs and product changes
• Assist with website visual merchandising seasonally for new product launches and more often for sales, inventory shortages, website refreshes etc.
• Support manager in developing and preparing weekly, monthly, and seasonal reports and dashboards
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years related experience and/or internships in production or merchandising
• Embodies critical thinking skills, solutions-oriented approaches to problem solving, acute attention to detail, and strong abilities to multitask
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint), verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills
• Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop preferred
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.