Andie was founded to take the struggle out of swim shopping and make discovering the perfect suit delightfully simple. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the DTC space, we're making waves in a previously stagnant industry. We're a small team doing big things in the heart of New York City's Garment District — and we're just getting started!
Head of People
We are looking for a passionate and energetic Head of People to join our growing team. As Head of People, you will be the steward of Andie’s people and talent. You will oversee talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, career development, and culture. You will partner with team leads and managers to help build and support their teams. You will be a thought partner to leadership on how to bring out the best in their teams, and you are hands-on – willing to get into the nitty gritty of benefits.
You are comfortable navigating sensitive and sometimes challenging conversations, and you become a trusted resource to others at every level in the company. You have extraordinary empathy coupled with professionalism. You exemplify our company values.
This role reports directly to the CEO.
- Manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding, including but not limited to educating about benefits, creating and updating policies, updating the employee handbook, etc.
- Host regular 1:1s across all levels of the company, perform occasional pulse surveys, etc. to support every employee in their personal and career development
- Partner with team leads and managers to evaluate current team structure and skills, org design, talent gaps and hiring plan to achieve business goals
- Lead and refine the performance management / review process
- Run the top funnel search for candidates, make sure hiring managers are working towards diversity and inclusion KPIs, and support the hiring process from start to finish
- Lead culture and team engagement activities, including “happiness initiatives” (anniversary gifts, etc)
- 3-5 years of experience in HR, People Operations, or a similar field
- Track record of success in building new operational processes and an ability to work through ambiguity
- Passionate about putting people and culture at the center of the company’s strategy
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner when needed
- Ability to handle complex situations with poise
- Highly organized
- Intuitively discreet with sensitive information
- Demonstrate company values
Customer Experience Manager
We are known for amazing customer service as much as we are known for timeless swimwear with a perfect fit. The Customer Experience team is responsible for delivering this world-class service and seamless shopping experience. We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to lead our CX team, advocate for our customers, and improve the customer journey.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Hire, train, and manage members of our Customer Experience team
- Scale our the CX team’s capacity up and down to support seasonal fluctuations, with support from external partners
- Manage scheduling for a dispersed team
- Conduct regular reporting on CX metrics and share customer insights with the company
- Own and optimize technology platforms that impact customer support and returns
- Manage internal and public knowledge bases and customer escalations
- Build out support plan for international customers
- Manage relationships with technology vendors and other partners that support CX
- Support fellow CX team members as needed - we’re a small (but growing) team and some days we need all hands on deck!
- Launch new services that help customers purchase from us with ease
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role (i.e. customer service, customer success/account management, retail) and at least 1 year of training and/or management experience, preferably at an ecommerce company
- You enjoy solving problems and going above and beyond for customers
- You want to understand the “why” and are excited about improving processes
- You’re empathetic and patient with customers and colleagues
- You’re skilled at time management and love getting things done
- You’re flexible and comfortable with constant change
- You communicate clearly in writing and in-person
- You enjoy finding insights through qualitative and quantitative data and are comfortable with Excel and Powerpoint
- You are well-versed in ecommerce platforms like Shopify and customer support ticketing platforms like Gladly
If any of these positions sound like a good fit for you, kindly reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.