How you can help us grow
We are seeking a highly motivated, strategic, and experienced Supply Chain Associate. This person will be responsible for leading our product planning and inventory management function.
As Supply Chain Associate you will be responsible for forecasting supply and demand across our product assortments and geographies, monitoring inventory levels, and managing communication across our manufacturing and fulfillment partners. You should have an eye for fashion and trends, and a strong understanding of data analytics and forecasting.
We are a small team and this is an exciting opportunity to have a front row seat to all of the action at one of the fastest growing e-commerce swimwear brands!
• Forecast our inventory needs for new product orders and replenishment orders
• Develop a thesis on good style & color assortments every season using a combination of data and fashion trends
• Take lead on product development lifecycle
• Study returns data to make sure we are optimizing product development to lower returns
• Diligently monitor sales levels and inventory supply to make sure we have enough stock to meet demand while being mindful of our goals
• Ensure optimal inventory levels at each of our warehouses
• Build inventory models in Microsoft Excel, and develop processes to improve our inventory management systems
• Work closely with our fulfillment locations to optimize our logistics
• Be the point person for all things supply chain with our manufacturing partner
• Develop and monitor KPIs
• 4+ years of product planning experience or management consulting
• Proven analytical capabilities and high comfort level working with large sets of data
• Strong attention to detail
• Advanced Excel modeling skills
• Exceptional ability to prioritize
• Knowledge of ERP systems a plus
• Excited about the opportunity to create a generation-defining swimwear brand!
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Office snacks & coffee
• Health FSA
• Commuter benefits
• Unlimited women’s swimwear
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com
How you can help us grow
Andie is known for amazing customer service as much as we are known for timeless swimwear with a perfect fit. To continue delivering on this promise, we are looking for an in-house Customer Experience Lead to help the women of the world “suit up” in Andie!
The CX Lead will be on the front lines of the Andie customer experience. Responsibilities will include (but of course aren’t limited to!) assisting customers on sensitive issues pertaining to fit/style/size, coaching remote agents and assisting them with difficult customer questions as needed, representing the brand on social media through comments/responses on organic and paid posts, and always identifying ways we can improve customer experience and internal procedures.
Andie has remote Customer Support agents that handle the bulk of our standard customer solutions. What we are looking for now is an individual that will have ownership over the CX role, can serve as another layer/resource for our remote agents and help identify areas we can improve our customer’s overall experience of Andie. This person will work closely with our Director of CX as well as interface with other departments, primarily our warehouse teams and Director of Digital Product.
• Represent Andie as kind, empathetic, resourceful, and positive in every customer interaction
• Problem solve customer challenges with an attentive, patient, and friendly attitude
• No problem too small, and no problem is outside our scope
• Implement proactive responses to widespread issues immediately
• Own the online-fit recommendation experience
• Listen to customers and help identify their perfect swim fit based on her unique body/preferences/vulnerabilities
• Surprise and delight Andie women in fun and unexpected ways:
This could include anything from sending emojis & GIFs to taking fifteen minutes on the phone to hear about a past swimwear shopping experience/trauma - being creative is a good thing here!
• Report on customer service inquiry trends, develop/hone procedures, help plan new initiatives with the Director of CX.
• 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role
• Anything from traditional retail atmosphere to service industry to phone support counts!
• A true love for customers and desire to help anyone and everyone when it comes to Andie
• A person who has flexibility to work outside standard business hours (some nights, checking in on weekends)
• A solution-oriented problem solver who thrives on a challenge and hard work
• A person who can consider multiple options, evaluate them, and feel empowered to take the necessary steps...take risks, learn from the results, improve all the time
• A person who is patient, kind, empathetic, organized, funny, a great communicator, and loves working with a (small, devoted, and close-knit) team!
• Competitive salary
• Swimwear discounts
• Commuter benefits
• Health insurance
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé and cover letter.