Director, Growth Marketing
Director, Growth Marketing
Brooklyn, NY (Hybrid workplace)
Andie Swim is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer swimwear brand looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to lead our marketing efforts. The ideal candidate has a track record of driving high, sustainable and profitable growth in direct-to-consumer businesses, deep expertise across paid and organic channels, and experience leading a data-driven test-and-learn approach for performance marketing acceleration. This person must be able to move beyond applying standard templated methods for solving problems by supporting the team with a creative approach to the role that can be translated into actionable insights for the business. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a rapidly growing and changing business environment is key.
The Director of Growth will play a central role in delivering our ambitious growth plans and work closely with the entire executive team.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth marketing strategy to deliver revenue goals while driving efficient ROAS.
- Build monthly, quarterly and annual marketing plans in line with budget and revenue growth goals
- Manage monthly budget and targets through bottoms-up forecasting across marketing channels, including paid advertising, email marketing, social media, and influencer partnerships.
- Analyze data and identify trends to optimize campaigns and improve ROI.
- Work with agency partners to drive continual optimization of campaigns, audiences & creative.
- Lead channel strategy across new product launches and evergreen campaigns
- Present clear and concise performance recaps to key stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest marketing trends and best practices to ensure Andie is ahead of the curve.
- Use advanced marketing analytics to provide insights & optimize performance & investment across digital acquisition and retention channels.
- Create and maintain performance marketing dashboard reporting on core business KPIs as well as individual channel performance.
- Manage a mix of people & agencies, providing direction on a regular basis.
- 8+ years of experience in growth marketing, preferably in the direct-to-consumer space.
- High proficiency in evaluating marketing performance and strong sense for benchmarks across CPM, CPA, CPC, CAC, ROAS, LTV etc.
- Highly analytical: able to distill and communicate insights from complex sets of information and able to drive a test-and-learn roadmap to unlock channel efficiency & effectiveness over time
- Strategic thinker who can flex between long-term planning and reactive, day-to-day optimizations
- Collaborative & influential: able to develop strong working relationships with brand teams, tech teams, finance teams, external partners etc.
- Action-oriented and moves quickly to get things done
- Excellent leadership skills with experience managing and developing a team
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment while driving clarity for your teams and partners
- Competitive health, dental, and vision plans through Justworks
- HSA & FSA plans are among our selection
- Offer a 401 (k) plan where the employee can make voluntary pre-tax contributions. (Andie does not match contributions at this time)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits for parking and transit
- Talkspace membership
- Discounts on Citibike memberships
- Offer pre-tax commuter benefits for parking and transit
- One Medical and Teledoc Resources
- Marketplace for discounts on many health-related goods and services, entertainment, wellness, travel, and much more!
- Access to free EAP counseling and referrals
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment program
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Competitive vacation policy
- Competitive compensation package
The salary range for this position is $130-$150k.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.